May 17, 2016 / GuidesFor Team
So you’re out in the market looking for SSL providers? That should be easy enough. There are a lot of certificate authorities out there ready to serve your needs.
According to AboutSSL.org, if you already know what type of SSL certificate you need, all you have to do is:
- Get your server set up and make sure your WHOIS record is up-to-date
- Generate a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) from the server.
- Submit the CSR and other required information to the Certificate Authority (CA) for the SSL product you purchased
- Complete the validation for your domain and company if your certificate requires it
- Upon issuance from the CA, properly install the certificate on the server.
The question now is: What do you really need to prepare as you apply for an SSL certificate? This article should help you. -Jayar Masiglat
Get some important tips and information about How to buy SSL Certificate, which make your decision easy to choose an SSL Certificate for your online business.